St. Anthony's Bridal, a bridal nonprofit, hosts this one-of-a-kind expo for brides on a budget of $10,000 or less to meet with golden, professional vendors who take these budgets seriously.
Date: November 20, 2011
Location: American Legion Post #176 The Great Hall
6520 Amherst Ave
Springfield, VA 22150
The Event Planning Staff of Personal Event Management are providing top-of-the line expertise in fundraising planning to bring you an Expo and Fashion Show to benefit St. Anthony's Bridal as they help brides in their mission to make beautiful weddings possible.
- 1:00pm to 4:00pm Professional Wedding Vendors Display Goods & Services for the $10K and $7K Budget
- 3:00pm Fashion Show
- High-End Gowns from St. Anthony's Bridal Inventory
- All Gowns $150 (gowns valued at $500-$3,000) + 6% Sales Tax
- A Line of Gowns Shown by Professional Models
- 3:30pm Q&A Panel of $10K Pro's - Ask Your Burning Questions
- President of St. Anthony's Bridal, Melanie R. Cameron
- President of Personal Event Management, Ariana Urdu on Timelines, Ideas, and DIY
- St. Anthony's Brides Who Had the Wedding of Their Dreams on $3,000
- A Sponsoring Wedding Planner with the Savvy for Making $10,000 Happen